Federal Revenue extends the deadline for payment of federal taxes Ordinance n° 245/2020
The Minister of State in the use of the powers conferred on him extended the deadline for the payment of Federal taxes throught Ordinance n° 245 of June 15, 2020, which are:
- Social security contributions:
- Referring to article 22 of Law n° 8.212 of 1991, payable by the companies to which reference I of the caput refers;
- Single paragraph of Article 24 of Law n° 8.212 of 1991, due by the domestic employer.
- The payment terms for the Contribution to PIS/PASESP and the Contribution for the Financing of Social Security – COFINS:
- Referring to article 18 of MP n° 2.158-35/2001;
- Article 10 of Law n° 10.637/2002;
- Article 11 of Law n° 10.833/2003.
|EXTENSION OF FEDERAL TAXES|
|Taxes||COMPETENCE||NEW DEADLINE ACCORDING TO ORDINACE N° 245|
|Social Security Contribution||May 2020||They must be paid on the due date for contribution due in October/2020|
|PIS/PASEP E COFINS|
This Ordinace takes effect on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette of the Union on June 17, 2020.